BYERLEY STUD is situated in the heart of the fertile Upper Hunter Valley horse country,
5 km west of Sandy Hollow. See below for directions.
Address: 619 Bylong Valley Way, Sandy Hollow, NSW
Phone: 02 6547 4558
Mobile: 0428 880 276
Fax: 02 6547 4414
Email: [email protected]
Coming from Sydney:
- Take the Pacific Highway out of Sydney and follow the signs heading to Newcastle.
- Take the Cessnock turnoff.
- About 2km north of Cessnock (just past the airport) turn left to Broke.
Follow this road to a T intersection. Turn Left and then an immediate right and follow this road to Broke.
- When you reach the T intersection in Broke turn right. About 1km through Broke you pass over a small bridge.
- Take an immediate left into Charlton Road.
Follow this road to another T intersection. Turn right and then an immediate left into Wallaby Scrub Road.
- Follow this road to another T intersection. Turn left to Jerry’s Plains/Denman.
- Drive through Jerry’s Plains, past Coolmore and Woodlands on your left till you come to yet another T intersection. Turn left to Denman.
- As you enter Denman you will go over a levy bank. Take an immediate right towards Sandy Hollow.
- As you approach Sandy Hollow turn left between the vines on Bylong Valley Way.
- Travel on this road for 5km’s, past Patinack and you will arrive at Byerley Stud.
Coming from Scone:
Travel time approximately 1 hour
•Head to Muswellbrook and drive straight through Muswellbrook on the Denman road
heading towards Denman.
•As you enter Denman you will go over a levy bank. Take an immediate right towards
•As you approach Sandy Hollow turn left between the vines on Bylong Valley Way.
•Travel on this road for 5km’s, past Patinack and you will arrive at Byerley Stud